Peihong’s 100 day Challenge – diving deep into anatomy

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Peihong’s 100 day Challenge – diving deep into anatomy

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Shazad Madon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Really Like your arm and leg studies. The planes outlines are looking good as well.

Peihong Jiang Peihong Jiang
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

@shazadmadon Thansfor dropping by. Let’s get through this course together! I’m so glad that I worked through the assignments but I’ll go back to studying them once I’m done with the head. I feel like there still is a lot to study.

Day 47: it feels so good to work on drawing paper………Newsprint made me feel like I’ll never be able to draw value studies correctly. 😀

I’ll probably leave it like this now.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

ok so I tweaked some small things as I have noticed slight shape errors but won’t post again. For example from the forehead to the bridge of the nose, the turning of the plane was not a straight line. Ughhh hahaha every time after I post I’ll find something off. We’ll do better next time, I promise.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 48 49 50 51

Random studies, about 30 minutes 30-second drawing. Some 2D illustrations, some perspective cars and I almost finished this.

Bleh. I made many mistakes and maybe I’ll come back and polish this again.

I looked up some resources: don’t do cross hatching in 90 degree angle.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 52 – 53, So I painted this in photoshop. It’s like 80 – 90 percent? Maybe I’ll keep working on it maybe I won’t.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.