[COMPLETED] Joshua’s 100 Day Challenge: 1 Daily Drawing from Imagination

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge [COMPLETED] Joshua’s 100 Day Challenge: 1 Daily Drawing from Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Bert Haelvoet
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great work Joshua.

I’d love to see a video replay of your procreate drawings.

That’s not possible in here probably?

Keep it up

Bert

NatachaNatacha
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Joshua, my thread disappeared, I thought it was a question of time to reappear but it’s still not there. The url lead me to a “404 Error” too.
    Should I wait more or do something else ?

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

I think I accidentally removed the first post (because you mentioned the double posting) which removed the whole thread. I went back and restored it. Sorry about that.

NatachaNatacha
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Joshua but I mean the multiple posts of the 2nd page the “day 5”

Peihong Jiang Peihong Jiang
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ohhhh  I really like the directional planning you did. Looking forward to the finished piece!

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Day 54: blocking these into my value study

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Again Joshua, so cool seeing our process! What size do you work for your thumbnails?

Lucas a.k.a Lucas a.k.a “Roams”
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

hey joshua, its so motivating seeing how much work your putting into this piece..cant wait to see what the finish is going to look like 😀

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Day 55: did a lot of changes that I removed and drew over. Back to this for now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Peihong and Lucas, thank you!

Paul, in this case I did a few small ones maybe 1 by 3 inches across then developed the one you see at around the scale of my iPad 12.5 inches.

Bert, it’s possible. I will consider doing this at the end of my challenge if people are interested.

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Day 56: this may be a violation of my own terms for this challenge but today I started plans to make wax models/ maquettes for each of the  figures in my large composition. This is a traditional approach for doing exactly what I need to do: create a believable scene from imagination. Didn’t get too far on the actual modeling today because I had to choose a material, get everything set up and come up with a plan, scale, etc

Lucas a.k.a Lucas a.k.a “Roams”
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

wouldnt call it a violation man, you still put in time into your project! i changed my terms too xD needed more variety. Also didnt know you were going to sculpt this entire scene out, thats gonna be freakin mad 😀 cant wait to see that!!

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

This will be really interesting to watch. Looking forward to it!

Shazad Madon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Nice! Excited to see this get sculpted.

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Joshua. I second Bert’s request to see a Procreate video of your drawings. That would be great!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 303 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.