100 Hundred Days of Figure and Anatomy Studies

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge 100 Hundred Days of Figure and Anatomy Studies

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    LEWIS MACKENZIELEWIS MACKENZIE
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY 93

I was out hiking the glens and painting plein air today, and I didn’t have it in me to work on Mr Muscle tonight, so just some five minute figure studies. Definitely find I’m getting a lot more into my drawing in five minutes than I was at the start of this challenge.

BTW, I’ve started another 100 day challenge for my outdoor painting which you can find here: https://www.nma.art/forums/topic/lews-perilous-journey-into-the-wild/

Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY 94

Did some more work on the shoulders then went in with the stump and made everything look really flat. Feeling pretty bummed, so I’m packing it in for the night.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY 95

20 minute sketch from today. I’m not really firing on all cylinders at the moment, and I don’t want to work on the other figure drawing. I’m going to take the rest of the evening off and watch a movie.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY 96.

REVERSE! REVERSE!

Igor Matekovic
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Great stuff. .Keep up the good work.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks Igor!

DAY 97

Absolutely scunnered with that figure drawing. Can’t face it. Gonna turn it against the wall for the foreseeable.

In the interests of finishing this challenge, then, I’m going to do a full daily life drawing session each night until I get to 100 days. If like to keep that going at least every couple of days afterwards as well. Here are tonight’s efforts.

Best one first for extra clicks, ha ha.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY 98

Participant
    No badges. No points.

DAY NINETY NINE

I know I’m dragging this out a bit, but it’s been a busy few days here at Casa del Lew. Only one day left noew though!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

ONE HUNDRED

PHEW. Done. Took longer than it should have, but I got there. Will posts some thoughts tomorrow, but for now I just need to get these up and hit the hay.

JanJan
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Congratulations on finishing 100 days! Your work is both amazing and inspiring. I appreciate you also taking the time to answer questions about your technique. Good luck with the next challenge. I look forward to seeing your posts!

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.