Raven’s 2nd 100 Day Challenge

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Raven’s 2nd 100 Day Challenge

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Raven KushnerRaven Kushner
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 32

More figure studies and a semi-abstract  painting work in progress.  Today was a good art day. By good, I mean I accomplished what I set out to do today. Did you have a great art day? How do you define it?

Gestures2

Gestures Painting

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 33

I was able to finish the semi abstract of the girl, but I only got a few gesture sketches in. Since today is glorious Saturday, I will get more done today. I also have a landscape that feels hopeless that I’m going to finish up today. I’m not sure if I can rescue it or not, but I’ll try.

gesture

girl

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 34

I was sick today after having received my 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine yesterday, so I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked. Still, I was able to get some figure practice in and finish my landscape. The landscape is in mixed media and it’s not that great, but that’s the way it goes. Tomorrow is a new day!

gesture1

gesture2

gesture3

landscape

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 35

Today I continued my figure mannequin studies and started 2 new paintings on paper. I got further on the paintings than I expected to, so I’m a little ahead of the game for the week!

gesture1

gesture2

gesture3

painting1

painting2

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 36

Today I only focused on my figure drawing sketches. It’s starting to feel more natural to use a constructive approach. I still need practice, but doing so many sketches this week was really helpful.

gesture1

gesture2

gesture3

gesture4

gesture5

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.