Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I myself will try to provide feedback for some where I am, but I’m pretty beginnerish so I find it hard to see what could be valuable to say :/ maybe just some general support and encouragement?

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Mengu Gungor
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Please ignore my duplicate posts, I was having difficulty posting, some of the posts showed up a day or so later.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Mengu, it’s not you it was the site. I think all the new activity on here has made the spam filters touchy. I manually went through and I unspammed many of these posts

Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Btw mengu, can you post the images here. I don’t want to ask instructors to have to follow a trail to find the images. Plus it’s a bit of a trick to download insta images 🙏🏼

Josseline, yes it’s inspiring to see. What really excites me is that this community consists of total beginners to amazing professionals and we all have the humility to want to keep learning and improving.

sanders.will
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Wow! Nice work!

KennethMcGarityKennethMcGarity
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Mengu Gungor
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Joshua, I posted the images in an earlier post (on page 2), so instructors can feel free to ignore the instagram link, I would delete it but there seems to be no way to do that. Thank you.

mads494a
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by mads494a.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Mengu, got it. 👍🏼

adrianomazzanti10adrianomazzanti10
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

many thanks again for this gift to us. i don’t see some drawings i’ve tried to post yesterday, maybe my mistaken, so i’ll try again (sorry if they’ll be replicated). Some are from life others from photo references. Thanks again for this opportunity it is very precious for a me i never had one, i am self taught and only trying to learn through NMA and some little more online tut.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 181 total)

The topic ‘Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors’ is closed to new replies.