Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Lalah G.
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks for doing this, NMA Instructors! I’m a new artist and welcome any critique, basically. 

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Joshua,

I tried to create my own thread, but upon submitting it, it says it needs to be moderated first (or something like that) and seems it hasn’t been posted. Perhaps an error of some sort? (I did post several images so it could be that?)
    Failing so, I’ll post an image in this thread. Thank you and to the instructors for your generosity and providing this opportunity for us all! Also, it provides a great insight into what coaching can offer for us. Also, it’s nice to see people active on here 🙂

Cheers

Rachel Atkins
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Hi, I’m a total amateur, any tips would be lovely. Thanks for the support.</span>

stefanandreigeorge
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Cast drawing in charcoal

I would highly appreciate a critique, for a long time I felt stuck with my skills,not knowing what to improve, and never had professional feedback.

Rachel Atkins
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, apologies if this comes  up twice, I have posted three images, happy to have feedback on any of them, thank you so much.

Rachel Atkins
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

hi, last one from me, unfinished as I’m not sure how far to take it as I usually overwork these things to death, bottom needs work, but any tips would be so helpful. Thanks again, you guys are so generous to open this up to everyone. Cheers.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

#reclining #nude. #sepia #ink on 11×14” paper #artisticnude #fineartnude #lifedrawing #figuredrawing #nudemodels #dailydrawing #drawing #sketch #draw #pencil #pencildrawing  #art #figurativeart #modeldrawing #lifedrawingmodel #naked #female #femalemodel #sepiadrawing #croquis #figuresketch #forshortening

I would appreciate a critique or comments. Thank you so much in advance Joshua,

Robert

maximilian-roth
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi folks,

thank you for this awesome opportunity in times like these. I’d appreciate any critiques by the community and the instructors. Just up front for you people to note, overall I feel good about this but I had design problems with her hands, but also there’s a structural issue in the face I can’t figure out. I’m sorry for the quality of this picture, but I couldn’t do any better. Whoever is interested, the reference pic is Taryn_nude_22032.

Thank you in advance,

Max

SAMUEL RIOSCUEVAS
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by SAMUEL RIOSCUEVAS. Reason: Could not see the image in the post
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    IrynaLatyntseva
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you for the amazing critique video! It encouraged me to ask for a critique for a first time =))

I would highly appreciate a critique or a comment on this figure practice drawings

jbetts22
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Would be great for some critical feedback on some of my work. Ive included three images. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by jbetts22.
    dancastelli
    Participant
    No points.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Dan, can you take a better photo of this. More in focus with better light?

adrianomazzanti10adrianomazzanti10
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

really?! craig mullins is asking for critique?

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Josseline, maybe something is up with the filters. Is this the thread you mean or did you make another?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 181 total)

The topic ‘Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors’ is closed to new replies.