Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Ian White
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Ute Fritzkowski
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really appreciate the free critiques you offer. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated 😎

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really appreciate the free critiques you offer. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated 😎

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really appreciate the free critiques you offer. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated😎

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really appreciate the free critiques you offer. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated😎

robert.kusztos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Can you put these in a new topic in the open critique forums please. This thread is too difficult to comb through to select images to critique.

chantalgraveline
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you for considering these submissions. Looking forward to your comments! The Rembrandt is obviously a master copy in progress

PetrStranik
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Done from our NMA library. Critique would be more than welcome!!! Oil on linen roughly 20×12 inches

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by PetrStranik.
    PetrStranik
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Portrait of my dear friend from life. Critique would be more than appreciated. (proportion check, improving pencil marks etc…)

Regards , Petr

PetrStranik
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

another portrait of a friend from life. unfortunately I have not shoot a picture with him. It is only the final artwork. (What would you improve on? Marks, expression, somethng of with proportion, value distribution?)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)

The topic ‘Free Student Video Critiques by NMA Instructors’ is closed to new replies.