[COMPLETED] Birgith’s 100 Day Challenge: Still life painting

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge [COMPLETED] Birgith’s 100 Day Challenge: Still life painting

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Nice. I like how you’re working on the overall painting and not getting bogged down in one area.

LuceroLucero
    No badges. No points.

@birgithschei thank you for the information on acrylic. I have some here I want to experiment with. Your work is looking great! Thank you for sharing.

Birgith ScheiBirgith Schei
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks, Josseline and Dane

Participant
    No points.

Thanks, Lucero

Participant
    No points.

5th day of 100 day’s challenge. Though I have spent a lot of time by my easel, now big visual change. 

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Very nice! It’s coming to life nicely. Can’t wait to see the glass take form and shine.

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Coming along! I think the wine glass in the foreground may need adjustment with the stem. Angled slightly more straight, as it makes the glass feel like it’s slightly tilting but the bowl and foot don’t suggest that.

Participant
    No points.

Day 5 of still life no. 2. Slowly improving. 

DennisDennis
    Participant
    No points.

Looks very good. I look forward to getting into painting later this year. Thanks for sharing!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Nice. Stem looks better 🙂 The base of that wine glass looks a bit off center, I could be miss reading it though.

Participant
    No points.

Day 7 of my still life no. 2

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Birgith ScheiBirgith Schei. Reason: Cannot include a picture
    Participant
    No points.

Day 7 of my still life no. 2. I have notice there Are some irregularities, which I will correct later tiday.  I had problems with adding a photo of my image yeaterday. Now it seens to work. 

Participant
    No badges. No points.

You’re bringing up the reflective quality of the surfaces well. Nice work Birgith.

Participant
    No points.

Thanks , Josseline. I am impressed of your activity, answering and commenting everybody’s work in detail. I try to have a look at all the work published here, and also comment on them, but I don’t find the time to do this for all. I admire you for doing this. 💐

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Nice Birgith. You seem to know perspective. I’ve been encouraging several people on their perspective studies. You seem to have your ellipses down. That’s a challenge in a picture like this where you have so many of them. It’s cool watching your progress on this painting.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.