Miguel’s 100 Day Art Challenge for Anxiety Therapy

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Miguel’s 100 Day Art Challenge for Anxiety Therapy

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 26 (IOU for 5/29).  I’ve been too anxious to create until today.  I started with the eye and worked my way out. There was too much white space for my taste so I filled in with pink lines–fail or no fail? I like this one either way. 30 minutes.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 27, 28 & 29 (IOUs for 5/30-6/1). I’m struggling with my anxiety lately. I wake up feeling horrible and don’t feel creative at all, void of motivation. After a day of crappiness it started to pass and I had to do some artwork!  No rules, no direction, just endless doodles. 90 minutes.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 30, 31, 32 (IOUs for 6/2-6/4). This will be in 2 parts for art piece uploads, one finished and one started.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Continued: Days 30, 31, 32 (IOUs for 6/2-6/4).  Really the completed first piece was done during the first 30 minutes.  This second piece started and should be finished soon.  Not sure where I’m going with it but it’s fun. I used a stencil for the circles. 90 minutes clocked in today.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by migoccamigocca.
    migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 33 for 6/5. Retro work!  I fell off track majorly but I’m back. I did 3 days, the next 2 posts are days 34 & 35. I abandoned the weird virus bubbles to do my normal stress relieving doodles.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 34 for 6/6. Another installment of 30 minutes (forgot to mention that in the previous post!).  I had no trouble whipping these pieces up.  I’ve been holding in my creativity so bam here it is!

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 35 for 6/7.  The last installment for now. The third set of 30 minutes art piece.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 36. I’m not even sure when I did this piece. I usually feel good about an artwork if I fill the entire page but in this case I didn’t know what else to draw so I abandoned it. I guess it’s okay to not have to cover the page in artwork however I feel some kind of guilt for leaving all the blank space. The guilt isn’t as bad as not committing to the daily half-hour sessions as I had originally intended–a different level of abondonment. 30 minutes.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 37 & 38 for 6/9 & 6/10. (Completed last night on 6/25 before midnight)  I returned to the pattern that looks floral so I can achieve that repetition/routine feel.  I don’t know why these kinds of doodles make me feel satisfied but it doesn’t matter as long as I just do more! Can’t stop completely–I have come this far! 60 minutes

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 39-43 (major catch up!). This colorful piece was inspired by other doodles I’ve created. 150 minutes (five 30 minute sessions)

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 44. I thought I’d practice something life-like and do flowers. The first ones I pulled from my imagination starting from top left working my way clockwise with some I looked up on Google. 30 minutes.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 45 & 46 [Part 1 of 2]. Lines, lines, lines, just a bunch of lines! About 15 mins. The rest of 15 spent on part 2, see next post.

migoccamigocca
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 46 [Part 2 of 2]. I felt like the line streak made me crave color!  So I went bold and fun with it.  A little late for pride month but it’s all good.  Color is for everyone!! About 45 minutes.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by migoccamigocca. Reason: Image Attachment didn't post!
    Drawer12345
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I really love all the patterns. they are all so pretty and intricate. the portrait turned out nicely as well

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.