Deborah’s 100 Day Figure and Head Challenge

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Deborah’s 100 Day Figure and Head Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Deborah,

Congratulations on completing the challenge! I’m really sad that all the challenges that were going on while I started are slowly ending and the people connected to them therefore being less active 😅

Besides that you improved alot, especially your lay ins got your biggest strength in my opinion. So whatever you do next you could then focus more on light and shadow and rendering to balance it out. Or since most of the things you did were actually taking alot of time, you could focus more on quick sketches for a while.

Whatever you do I hope to see some of it here 👍👋

Bryan MccabeBryan Mccabe
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Congrats Deborah 🙂 You finished very strong.

erikdenneserikdennes
    Participant
    No points.

Hey Deborah,

Congrats on 100 Days!!!  Since you asked, I did a little draw over.  Hope it is helpful.  Great job on this, and great progress in the last 100 days.  I hope you are pleased with the improvements and learning you have done.

Harback Draw Over

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Congratulations! Wow, so thrilling watch you work your way through this even with personal tragedy distracting you. Awesome work!

Debbie H
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you so much Christopher, Bryan, Erik and Joshua for your kind comments. It’s been a great journey. I’ve tried to work on my weaknesses in this challenge and primarily my observation and line drawing skills. I’m still pretty slow, but I’m getting there and I feel that my observation skills are slowly improving. Thanks so much Erik for taking the time to do a draw over for me – that’s most helpful and appreciated. I’ll make those changes. It’s great having someone with fresh eyes look at it. Christopher, I’m going to do another challenge very soon with more variety. I’m just working out what that will be. Thanks for your ideas. There are a bunch of skills I’m keen to work on 🙂.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Debbie H.
    Shazad Madon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Congratulations to you too Deborah! You had a very sound plan of studying in this challenge, balancing anatomy with other aspects and its brought you quite far. Looking forward to your next one.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.