Silke‘s 100 Day 15 Minutes Drawing Challenge

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Silke‘s 100 Day 15 Minutes Drawing Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 13 completing the cat skull. It is not rendered to perfection. It was just for me to get an understanding of the structure.

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is the start of a tiger I will continue tomorrow. I decided to do a more finished drawing and try some new techniques with graphite powder and try to hatch more systematically. As today I was told that you do not improve, if you just draw somehow. You should always try to do as good as you can at this moment.

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I completed the tiger today. I am not so much of a good hatcher. Fell bach into my normal shading habbits. Drawing is not easy at all. But I am ok with this one for now. On to the next one 🤓

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

And yesterday I completed my first Dog portrait commission. The costumer is quite happy with the result after seeing the photo. Am looking forward to handing the painting over to her. It is oil on panel, 40x40x4 cm.

Tanya SannutoTanya Sannuto
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I love this. Great job!

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Today I gave myself some hours to draw this dog. I think about two.

NatachaNatacha
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Wow, the cocker painting is so adorable ! You totally captured his lovely face

That boxer is also well done 🙂

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 19 just following Glen Vilpuu and doing the 5 Minute Gesture Drawing assignment on Chapter 2.

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Lucas a.k.a Lucas a.k.a “Roams”
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

love the vibrancy in that dog painting 🙂 really cool

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Today I started adrawing of a Rhodesian Ridgeback who is the model for my next painting. Barney. He has very thoughtful wrinkles on his head I just want to explore a little bit before putting paint on the canvas. This drawing will be continued.

André Girão TaufferAndré Girão Tauffer
    Participant
    No points.

Awesome work with the dog portrait comission! The vibrant background brought a nice feeling of blue sky sunny day. Looking forward to seeing Barney’s portrait

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Once again I realised that I started too small for what I wanted to practice and explore. I can not really work out the wrinkles on his head with my pencil. So maybe I will draw him again tomorrow, as I think it might help me with the painting to get comfortable with the suptle changes in tone.

SilkeSauritzSilkeSauritz
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.