Cecilia’s 100 Day Challenge: Draw all the Bones!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Cecilia’s 100 Day Challenge: Draw all the Bones!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    CeciliaVedbergCeciliaVedberg
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 5

Hello, today I looked att os maxillaris from the medial side. There i a fourth bone attached to my bone model of os maxillaris, partly covering  the concha. I made it a bit lighter  for a better view on it (in real life it is not fasten to os maxillaris).

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 6

I have worked a bit more on the drawing from yesterday and added a bone, Vomer, which is the bone that divides the nasal cavity in two parts.

Ramona
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

This is a really interesting and informative challenge, I’m looking forward to follow your process!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

So cool. Love this challenge. Just a drawing tip but I would like to see a bit more contrast in these and a bit more focus on changes of plane.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 7

Hello again, changed paper today. Hope it will help a bit. Easier to erase on this. (Strathmore 400 series Drawing paper)

Today a caudal view of os ethmoidale. Did not realise before how big it is, at the root of the nose.

André Girão TaufferAndré Girão Tauffer
    Participant
    No points.

wow, that’s a really interesting challenge! I loved the ones in which you included your hand holding the bone!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 8

Not so much energy today. Happy I made at least something. Contours of the two os parietale, caudal view.

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you @andregirao-tauffer, I like them too. But it was to heavy for the left arm after a while because the drawings don’t come quickly for me

Shazad Madon
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I like the drawings on this slightly toned paper. They are aesthetically better. 🙂

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Have to take a pause

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

It’s a lot. I’ve felt daunted a few times for this challenge. Just pick it up again when you can. This has been a fantastic one to watch and I think you’ll learn a lot from it!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks, I will come back soon

PaulDidier
    Participant
    No points.

Cecilia, again, nice work. I’m really enjoying following your progress.

Luis
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

These are fantastic and I love the steady improvement in each drawing. Inspires me to open up my anatomy book. Way to get your money’s worth out of each of these skeletal model pieces!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Day 12 of my 100 day-challenge, I needed a pause for some days.

Thank you for nice words!

Here I am again. Continuing with the caudal view of the skull, putting in os occipitale.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.