Andres’s 100 Day Challenge: Sight-size drawing Bargue plates

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Andres’s 100 Day Challenge: Sight-size drawing Bargue plates

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Andres CabanosAndres Cabanos
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Plate 21 of day 099

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Plate 21 of day 100

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Just want to thank Joshua and NMA for putting together such an amazing course and challenges like this to help develop ourselves in becoming professional artists 💪. I think this course has helped me expand my understanding of values and a new appreciation for details. I’ve never spent this much time working on details before and patently I think details, in some respects, greatly influence the overall look of the drawing.

I apologize for not being so supportive in the forums and wish I engaged and interacted more, though sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you can understand. However, I’m deeply grateful  for all the comments you all have made and NMA for showcasing my work 🤗. It really means a lot.

I hope to do another 100 day challenge. It looks like I’ve neglected painting for some time and I’m thinking about choosing Steve Huston as my primary source of inspiration and learning. Or maybe explore more on drawing, perhaps with Iliya Mirochnik? I’ve been waiting for that drapery course to be released though. It looks very promising, Ugh the choices! 😂

Nick HausmanNick Hausman
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks for sharing your challenge. Amazing work and very inspiring. Great job on making it through 100 days!

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you so much Nick I’m glad you find it inspiring 🙏🙏🙏. Felt longer than I expected 😂.

Marcolino EstuardoMarcolino Estuardo
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Solid. Just went back to your first 2-3 plates. Oof…crazy. *thumbs up*

Participant
    No badges. No points.

Haha thanks my man. The improvements are small and gradual but it’s totally worth it 😌.

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.