Effective Date: April 21, 2013 (This policy will be replaced on May 25, 2018 by THIS POLICY)
We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Site. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, New Masters Academy collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
Name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
Date and time you access our Site,
and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
New Masters Academy may also use your information if you opt to receive information about New Masters Academy. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
In addition to providing this information, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protection for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone. In order to improve our services and ensure that our services are used in the manner intended, we monitor use of and access to the services.
If you choose to use our Sites you may be required to provide personal information and authorization. Specifically, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Home and business phone and/or fax numbers
- Other personal information
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our New Masters Academy team to provide services to you;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, New Masters Academy has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. New Masters Academy is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties if any. New Masters Academy and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a New Masters Academy client and a California resident, please contact us at the address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to email@example.com
New Masters Academy
16182 Gothard St
Huntington Beach, CA 92647