Upper limb anatomy tracing on Bouguereau's "Dante and Virgil".

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Upper limb anatomy tracing on Bouguereau's "Dante and Virgil".

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sourav ChakrabortySourav Chakraborty
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

So I did this ‘upper limb anatomy tracing’ on Bouguereau’s “Dante and Virgil” . I learnt this technique from Rey Bustos’s upper limb anatomy course. will be happy to receive any criticism 🙂

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Nice work! The clavicular portions of deltoid actually must transition into tendon much higher up than do the other portions. The reason for this is that they must accommodate pectoral major. This is something I see even professionals (pretty much everybody miss) but once you are sensitive to it, it is undeniable. Also the rear portions of deltoid should spiral over and connect lowest on the humerus.

Also try to indicate the cone like form that is created by biceps brachii as it points towards the radial (thumbside).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    Sourav ChakrabortySourav Chakraborty
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

These points are really helpful ! I don’t think I will ever forget them . Thank you so much .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.