Transcript be put as subtitles in videos

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Website Suggestions and Wish List Transcript be put as subtitles in videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Orr Or
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

we need subtitles, transcript isn’t that comfortable to use.
    Maybe use an automatic speech to text program to add it.

JackJack
    Participant
    No points.

Hello Orr Or, have you tried turning on the captions – see if that gives you what you want?

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, Orr and Jac.

Orr, are you able to give Jac’s suggestion a try and see if that helps out at all?

Bryan Lowe
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I preferred the transcript, personally.  And at this point, CC isn’t working for me on BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO DRAWING

Magnar Jarle Olsen
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Closed Captions:
    CC settings need to come back (font size, placement on screen etc).
    Reeeeaaally handy to be able to reduce font size  and move subtitles, so you can see what instructors are drawing at the bottom of video! Important for us non english people ! 🙂

And I realized how handy the transcripts are. I can go back after painting/drawing along the lessons, and make notes afterwards, without having to watch the whole lesson over again – really really saves me precious time. Time is money!! 🙂

Really hope that both CC settings, and transcript, will continue to be a part of NMA in v3, cause they both are so professional and adds so much usefulness!

BTW – NMA is taking my art and skills to a much better and more professional level, so I am not a sour grape, despite some gripes I may have. Really thankful for it.

Lizzy
    Participant
    No points.

I’m taking the course from Japan. I want subtitles and transcripts for all videos.I am still not good at English, so I am studying art English with transcripts.Even during the instructor’s demonstration, I don’t feel like I’ve had enough class without captions for important tips and small talk.That’s why I haven’t moved to V3.

Caleb Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Lizzy, captions and transcripts are both on the NMA V3 website. If you are having trouble accessing them, please email us at “info@nma.art” and we will assist you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.