study group for head and figure drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Study Groups study group for head and figure drawing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    dennydenny
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello my name is Daniela, I started a few days ago the portrait drawing course with Chris Legaspi and I plan on starting a figure drawing course. I would like to have a group to share my process, give feedback and learn together, so we can all be more motivated. If anyone is interested I would like to make a group on discord so we can talk easily. Who s in?

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Daniela im interested in the study group, I’m also taking courses on Glenn Vilppu’s figure drawing and Steve Huston Head Drawing. You can add me on discord at Geothermal#0200

dennydenny
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi FrankFiol, I am glad to know you want to join, I will send you a request:) soon. My discord name is denny5818. If you know other artists who want to join I will be happy to add them in

Dunja Kačarević
    Participant
    No points.

hello there, I would also like to join the study group, can you add me, my name is on discord is dunja1234#6873

Phoebe TurnerPhoebe Turner
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, I started an anatomy course on here recently, my discord is Phoops#9225, mind if I join?

Annukka PuotiniemiAnnukka Puotiniemi
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi denny! I’d like to join the study group, too. My discord is annukka75#5879. Thanks!

kalaiarasi.abhilash
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

never have downloaded discord.. all new to me.. doest it help chatting abt sketching

chrisalecia
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Daniela I’d like to join the group as well to help keep me motivated.  My Discord user is chrisalecia.  Thanks!

Pablo Gonzalez
    Participant
    No points.

Hi, I want to join the group, my user in Discord si pablogonzalez1970

Pera PlazolaPera Plazola
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello!, I will want to join the group too, my user in Discord is PeraPlazola#4086

thanks!:)

Pablo Gonzalez
    Participant
    No points.

Hello, my user is pablogonzalez1970#0942

thanks

Mithilesh Routhu
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi guys can join the group as well ,i started with beginner head drawing course my username is Mithilesh#8428 and thank you.

Nora
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, looking to join a group too, my user name is Nora#1152

noiro
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi all,

I’m trying to get back into portrait drawing and am going through some of the basic courses right now. I’d love to join the discord group to share my daily sketches etc. My Discord handle is noiroze#4368, thanks!

James
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’m down to join as well, I’m picking art back up after a couple of years. Add me if possible.

Hasten#1313

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.