Study group for figure, facial expression, and composition

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Study Groups Study group for figure, facial expression, and composition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    derrickambat
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi!

My name is Derrick and I wanna get an accountability group together to study facial expression (portrait), figure drawing, and composition daily. I’m hoping either to get a discord group together (never done this before), or even get a small weekly meetup going at a park in Pasadena/ San Marino area. I know it’s a lot to cover, but I’ve been looking at Glenn Vilppu’s Intermediate art anatomy, Bill Perkins’ composition for visual artists, and Ilya’s live streams for digital painting portraits. I’ve almost been able to complete full weeks with a portrait, a compositional study, and a figure drawing/ painting (digital), but not everyday. If you’re in the same boat as me and would like to have a group to help them be accountable to create a work of 1 to all 3 of these subjects a day, that would be awesome! I’ll be posting this in discord as well.

Annora SchweickertAnnora Schweickert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

These look so good! I never actually tried drawing digitally I always preferred pencil and paper but these look really cool.

derrickambat
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank You Annora! Yeah digital is fun! I started out because I didn’t enjoy cleaning paint brushes or sharpening graphite lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.