Sketchbooking with Ink and Color Live Class – Week 1

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Sketchbooking with Ink and Color Live Class – Week 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

⚠️ Class Links

View previous sessions: Link coming soon

Ask the instructor questions: Click here

Class Description

In this interactive Live Class, instructor Miles Yoshida will demonstrate the techniques and tools he uses in his sketchbook. You will learn how to sketch using ink, watercolor, and gouache. Miles will present a variety of subject matter ranging from animals to architecture throughout this Live Class. Each week, Miles will cover a new topic and provide you with a sketching homework assignment. Then, he will critique your sketches from the previous week.

⭐️ Certificate Available

Earn a digital Certificate of Completion when you complete this Live Class and submit all assignments for review before the end of term. Certificate details are located in the Assignments tab of this lesson page. Additionally, students who fulfill the certificate requirements will receive a special badge for display in the NMA community forums and Discord server.

✏️ Class Materials

Virginia Cannon
    Participant
    No points.

hi peter,

i don’t see mine. I am wondering if you received it.

Thad Taylor NMAThad Taylor NMA
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Virginia, please email info {at} nma.art for help with this matter.

Walker.M
    Participant
    No points.

Hello NMA, I really want to join more live classes, but the time of the most courses are always bad for Europe (middle night or plein nuit )except Glenn Vilppu’s Friday live drawing course. I am in Paris. I hope NMA could consider those students in Europe.for live classes. THANK YOU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.