Rey Bustos Critique | Josseline

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Rey Bustos Critique | Josseline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rey BustosRey Bustos
    No badges. No points.

Great work Josseline, and good luck on the 100 day art challenge. Please see my critique:

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi @ReyBustos

Thanks for the compliment on my drawings. You’re very perceptive! I do love animals. Birds are amongst my favourite, and I do have pet birds! 5 of them. 4 budgerigars and a cockatiel.

Thank you so much for all your critiques – they were indeed helpful.

I will definitely get Hunltgren’s book to better help my learning of animal drawing. I’ve hardly done any, but I would like to do much more moving forward. I love comics, and study them a little, I will be more deliberate with that.

Thank you for suggesting to rotate the birds in space. I was working off a reference for this one, but will in future look to others that show more dimension and depth.

I will do more focused studies per your recommendation. I tend to be scattered with my practice, so I will take your advice and work on that.

And anatomy will be in the works.

It is very kind and generous the service NMA is providing for us all during this time, and to see so much more activity overall in this forum.

Thanks again.

Rachel Atkins
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hey Josseline, great to see your work again and drawings too! Lovely to see and great feedback 😀

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

@RachelAtkins Hello! I am taking part in the 100 day challenge, so I’ve been posting daily there. Pretty rough stuff from my sketchbook, but helping me keep accountable. I posted on here recently a figure oil painting that I’m working on. I’d love if you had any feedback to provide for it. I posted it a day or two ago. Figure Oil painting. How are you going with your arting?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.