Rey Bustos Critique | Intermediate Head Construction | Norman

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Rey Bustos Critique | Intermediate Head Construction | Norman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rey BustosRey Bustos
    No badges. No points.

Great work, Norman: @mail1. Here’s my critique:

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Caleb Jacobo.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Caleb Jacobo.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    NormanNorman
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort and critiquing my work. I dont have access to professional critique to my work and this shows me how really helpful a personalized critique is. I think I will need to watch the video a couple of times to get all the details 🙂

Love the “globe” idea and will try to incorporate it in my ongoing sketch practice. Also the ear and nose positioning is a very helpful piece of advice that I hadn’t realized.

I think this will help me a lot to focus on some central topics early on (early construction of skull “ball”, basic positioning) and be more conscious about what I do, if I do it (e.g. shading).  I still find it absurdly hard to “make every mark count” and not scribble around at some point. 😀

Thanks again, I really appreciate the generousity of the critiques here in the forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.