Proportion and Perspective Critique

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Proportion and Perspective Critique

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eve Kat
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello thank you for doing this. I am currently stuck on this painting I hope critique is open for unfinished work. I have trouble with proportions and just reworked the hands and lost the body. I was trying to give her “attack of the 50 ft woman” towering sensation which threw me off.

Any guidance appreciated!

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

What vibrant colors in the background.

It’s interesting because you have the hands darker than the rest of the body even though they are coming forward. And looks like there is yellow light casting up onto the breast, yet not onto the hands, and some pale white light coming down on her from the top. And then there’s an extreme shadow on her right forearm. I think the lighting is confused and needs to be clarified. Like have light falling onto her face and her hands and then her body a bit more in shadow.

Really cool design in the background with the vibrant purple and the three doves.

Eve Kat
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you so much yes that bottom part is unfinished mainly because im stuck on the proportions and I’m not sure how to proceed to fix whatever the issue is 😅 I’ll definitely fix the lighting thank you for your feedback!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.