Pinch me! Starry Eyed @ NMA Learning Buffet. I want to eat it all.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Pinch me! Starry Eyed @ NMA Learning Buffet. I want to eat it all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tanya SannutoTanya Sannuto
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi there my fellow creatives, My name is Tanya. I’ve been a NMA member for 10 months or so and am so very thankful for its existence. I live in an area that is not particularly art oriented so I love, love, love to have this amazing opportunity to study with art brilliance.  Steve Huston is my absolute fave but they are all amazing, and I hope I live a hundred years more to attempt everything I see here, in paths of learning. I paint in acrylics for the most part but have dabbled a wee bit with oils. Figure and portrait is where its at for me. But I would really love to move toward spiritually inspired art work that is symbolic and more epic in its story telling. I’m not sure how to go about that but am hoping to discover the answers to that along my painting journey. I have a longggggggggggg way to go which is sometimes depressing and creates a slump where I don’t paint for ages. I can’t wait until I can look at my work and breath an inner sigh of  appreciation of  its level of mastery. May that day come!! 😀

• This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by Tanya SannutoTanya Sannuto.
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the community, Tanya!

As long as we keep moving forward, our goals will come. We just need patience and discipline. It’s hard when you see how far the road ahead of you stretches, but if it were more attainable or easy I don’t think we would be as fascinated with it. I think part of us loves art because it’s so difficult.

Thankfully there’s also a community here to support you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.