Paula’s 100 Day Art Challenge: Animal Studies

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Paula’s 100 Day Art Challenge: Animal Studies

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 052:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 053:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 054:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 055:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 056:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 057:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 058:

Christopher
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Paula,

it’s really sad you haven’t got any comments the last days. Your drawings are really fun to look at. Maybe people are intimidated because the animals look so good.

So even if you are waaayyy beyond my current level I’ll give it a try. One thing I’m noticing you could potentially focus on is proportions. For example the reindeer on top in profile of day 52 aswell as the coyote on top in profile of day 57 look like their torso’s could be to long but I might be wrong.

Anyway your work is pretty inspiring. And if there would be more to critique I assume it would be about design or composition which I’m not confident enough in to be able to judge or even see if there’s something wrong.

So keep up the great work and even if you don’t get much visitors in your thread I’m pretty sure there are alot of people here in the forum that really enjoy looking at your work, just like I do! 👍👋

NatachaNatacha
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Paula ! I’m as surprised too that there’s no comments for the last days. I always love looking at your animal drawings !

The movement is well portrayed, they look very alive. It’s so pleasant to look at them and their different actions/movements 😀

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Christopher,

Well, I enjoy following everyone’s thread but don’t comment too often, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people around here who do the same thing, haha. Of course, I really like and appreciate getting comments, but I don’t expect to get them all the time 🙂

You’re right, that reindeer bothers me every time I look at it. About the coyote, I might have given it a couple extra lumbar vertebrae XD.

Thank you very much!

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Natacha!

Wow, I just replied to Christopher’s comment and suddenly yours pops up before mine and for a moment I thought I was going crazy and was replying to the wrong person XD.

Thank you very much, as always! 😀

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 059:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 060:

Paula BPaula B
    Participant
    No points.

Day 061:

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Wow. Haven’t seen this in awhile. You are IMPROVING. The puffins are awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.