my first body sketch

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Sketchbooks my first body sketch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

3D man drowingHello dears, i m in NMA since one week :-))) and i have been looking diffrents lessons for drowing for beginners. I share with u my first body ever drow just looking at the 3D model in NMA. i find my self not very relax while i drow and i feel i should be more “free” but i m too much proud and i want to do good :-))) !! my god is so difficolt…

erikdenneserikdennes
    Participant
    No points.

That is really good for your first ever!!  I wish I was so talented!  You should be proud of yourself.  Yes, art is hard.  Lots of practice makes it easier.  Keep it up!!

Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

ooo… many thanks Erik 🙂 i m going to have much fun at the moment. actually when i was at school ( around 12-13 years) they say i was good in artistic lesson, but u know…. other stuff in life keep me busy :-)) show me what u do 🙂

Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

foot today i focus on particular so i can start learning to give the right proportion..

Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

foot

Iliya MirochnikIliya Mirochnik
    Participant
    Instructor Badge
    No points.

Hi Donatella,

I’m really glad you’re posting these legs and feet. They are an extremely important aspect of study that’s often overlooked because, frankly, it’s intimidating. So I definitely applaud you for that. I have done a draw-over of the recent post to try and help with some of the basic structural things that one should keep in mind when drawing feet. I think that you’re definitely seeing them in places and depicting them well. The hard part comes when you can’t really distinguish these things that clearly in life or in the photograph. Then you have to rely more on your understanding of the basic forms of the foot. I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing more!

Best,

Iliya

Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

Dear Iliya 🙂 many thanks for your suggestion that i will keep in my mind and i will try fo follow the example u correct!.. i think that to do a nice paint or to do any kind of artistical “subject” i need to know deeply how is the structur of every single part, that is why i start to study piece of body!! really thankfull for your help! :-))))) by the way u have been my first teacher in here, i have learn many aspect of prospective , light and shadow and how to put somethings real on a paper :-)))))  looking to the russian lesson, and it is funny now this is ever the first time somebody give me help with drowing …u!!! any way :-)) what make it special, now is that everythings is full of ” first time!!! best regard

Dona

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.