My Academic training dream come true

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! My Academic training dream come true

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JenniGingerich
    Participant
    No points.

Hi,

I have been a NMA subscriber for a couple years now and highly recommend it to anyone looking for online Classical/Academic art intruction.  I originally started out with studying sculpture, but quickly learned the benefits of training in drawing first and have focused on that for the past couple years. I have always been fascinated with the process of painting, but felt overwhelmed by the mysteries of color. I have been learning all I can and will hopefully be brave enough to begin soon. I love how drawing, painting and sculpture are interconnected and how I gain a deeper understanding more I study all three. I am especially grateful for the sculpting courses on NMA because they are not very easily found compared to painting/drawing.  I can’t tell you how excited I was to see Robert Bodem’s course! To study under him has always been a dream and now it’s actually possible for me. Thank you!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Jenni, welcome to the community. I hope to see you share your work here.

Yes there is much less demand for sculpture but we think it’s a vital part of art education and because I am a sculptor myself we have focused on it quite a bit. We have more sculpture and carving content in the pipeline as well. 🙏🏼

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.