Master Monday Livestream Archive

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Courses & Lessons Discussion Master Monday Livestream Archive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    New Masters AcademyNew Masters Academy
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

This is an archive of the Master Monday’s live stream sessions with NMA founder and artist Joshua Jacobo. Join us on Monday at the New Masters Academy Discord Server to tune into these live events. Master Monday’s is a weekly interactive stream, where Joshua provides you a master drawing to do a copy of, featuring different parameters each week. He goes over images of the masterworks while lecturing on their importance in the art world, and the ideas of exemplifies. He will, then, show you his approach to making a master copy. Afterward, it will be your turn to draw from references and submit the completed drawings to the Discord channel. Joshua will critique as many of the submitted drawings as he can.

Jody Ditzel
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Goodmorning from Amsterdam. Yesterday I attended the Master Monday Livestream for the first time. I want to download the reference image for this week but can’ t find it anymore. Can somebody help me please? TIA

Daniel DaigleDaniel Daigle
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Hi Jody
    You can right click save as, or head over to our discord server and check the #master-monday channel. I pinned the image, so you should be able to find it by clicking the thumb tack at the top right 😀
    https://discord.gg/zQ3DxsTMXR

Tu Le
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

What brush did you use? @Joshua Jacobo

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Tu, in procreate I use 6b and in Corel painter I’m using real 2b

JayleneJaylene
    Participant
    No points.

I really like how you have broken down/formated the Monday Livestream for the Archive.  Super helpful.

noselvesnoselves
    Participant
    No points.

Master Monday Study

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.