Looking for feedback on digital line art

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Looking for feedback on digital line art

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nash RomiNash Romi
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Line work photoshop 1 4 2022

program used: Photoshop CS6

Brush: hard round, 10 px with pen pressure on

Tablet: Wacom One, small

i’m not looking for new brush settings, just ways to better my skills at basic inking on photoshop- my line work is usually better when i use other programs but photoshop was my first and the one i had the most trouble with

Carlos Perez
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Nash, great digital work.

I would suggest you get “thin to thick” line exercises if you know what I mean. line width variation, starting them tin and ending them thick and vice versa.  That would create the sense of volume, which showcases structure so remember that structure is not drawing contour, we create contour by drawing forms on top of forms.Gleen vilpus gesture drawing course has a large explanation on that concept.

henryallenn
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Kroger company management is also looking for honest feedback from their customers to understand their shopping experience. Kroger Feedback survey is available at https://krogercomfeedback.com/ official site, and the company management collects customers’ feedback for better services.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.