Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art Discussion Drawing Looking for community

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pictorixaart
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

For the start I’m new at this Forum and I wondering if there are people who interested in Old master art like Reinassance painter,19th-20th Century Draftsman(Heinrich clay,Bridgman,Loomis and etc).

The background of my answer is Finding the community that suits me. I hope i can give and take people knowledge to the degree i can do .I hope there are people who like me/who are interested in Draftsmanship and want to find the right Community to follow.

I love fine art and Inking illustration master like Charles dana gibson,Joseph Clement Coll,and Bernie Wrightson,etc?

I also love characters that is being stylized in Japan Animation,Comic and illustration.Claire Wendling and Jean Baptiste also takes my attention on stylized and giving story in the paper.

And its obvious i love 21th century too like Kim jung gi,Wonbin lee,Peterhan , etc

I’m still very young and i would likely to learn from Below me,My peers and the Proffessional.There are limits where i can take advice but i would likely to be openminded person.

Cheers!

-Picto

Gibson girl by Charles dana gibson

Charles Dana gibson-Gibson girls

Wonbin lee artwork

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.