Just saying hello

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Just saying hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    E K BrautigamE K Brautigam
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello, I’m new to this site and thought I’d say hello. I’ve been working art off and on since 2014, but have become really serious about it in 2020, making sure most days are spent in some fashion honing my craft. At almost 59 years old, I see more days behind me than in front and now work with a sense of urgency. If only I had always approached my art with such urgency, who knows where I’d be today. Best wishes to all of you out there, young and old. Only you can make your dreams come true through hard work, determination and perseverance.

Kelley

TimTim
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Kelley

Lovely that your creating art would be good  to see your work sometime. What kind of art do you do ? It’s just so lovely to get lost in graphite ,paint. shadows reflection I love having music on spotify

While I scribble

It was a still life yesterday listening to a “nu soul” playlist heaven

Enjoy

Tim

E K BrautigamE K Brautigam
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

H Tim, I dabble in a little bit of everything, I think. I’ve not yet settled on anything. You can see some of my work here:

https://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/e-k-brautigam-11402

Kelley 😊

TimTim
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Keely

Just found time to have a good look at your work , great website

You have really mastered so many styles , I really enjoyed looking at your pastels and paintings , I really like landscape and still life art and found your very beautiful to look at ,I particuly loved the still lifes with pears and the oil of  vegetables overall it was lovely to see all the work thanks for sharing

And you have definately honed your craft

Kind regards

Tim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.