Joshua Jacobo Critique Livestream + AMA Tomorrow

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Joshua Jacobo Critique Livestream + AMA Tomorrow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Tomorrow I will livestream (premiere) my next set of critiques and I’ll be available during the stream to provide an AMA. If you have drawing or sculpture questions or if you want to talk about art, NMA, art education. Please join me. Stream starts tomorrow at noon PDT. Work critiqued for: @andrescabanos and @deslaurierss

Alessandra Bonvicini
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Joshua, I’m so looking forward to to your critique… A real gift in this unthinkable, terribly difficult times.

This is my second oil portrait. I feel stuck into my inexperience… After this, I start doing some drawings try to understand proportion… but I really would like to go back to oil portraits.

A

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

This is beautiful. Would you mind making a new topic for this. I’m worried the other instructors won’t see it if it’s in this thread.

Alessandra Bonvicini
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Joshua! I’m sorry about my newness regarding this great opportunity of receiving critique… I’m not sure at all if the post I’m replying to is directed to me. 😊

If so, I have no idea how to create a new thread (?)

In any case. Thank you and stay well and be safe 😇

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Alessandra! What a beautiful oil painting!

I got confused on how to post a new thread too but it is easy.

When you’re on the forum, you scroll to the bottom and you will see the box just like the reply box here to create a new thread. There’s a box for the title and then the bigger one below. Good luck!

Alessandra Bonvicini
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Eden, I think I re-posted correctly… Thank you for your help 🙂

Stay safe,

A

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.