James Stewart Critique | Bulldog | Annette

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique James Stewart Critique | Bulldog | Annette

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James StewartJames Stewart
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi @annettemackintosh, thank you for sending this in. I used to work at Dreamworks, so this is right up my ally. Here’s my critique:

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Caleb Jacobo.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
    AnnetteAnnette
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks so much James. I started learning to draw with the idea of making everyday items part of my pictures, so am really pleased with your feedback.  I am going to take everything you have said and put it to work doing another drawing of the same toy. I really struggled with my lighting which was just a bedroom lamp, so will fix that first.  And the idea of stuffed toy having anatomy is just cool. Thanks again for sharing your time and stay healthy.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Awesome! Thanks for doing this, James!

AnnetteAnnette
    Participant
    No points.

Here is my second…(well, really my third) go at the bulldog soft toy drawing incorporating James’ feedback, which was really encouraging! Soft toys make great models, they can sit still forever. I am absolutely loving watching all of the critique videos. They are all so useful and informative. Thanks to everyone who is participating (artists and instructors), this is just such a wonderful experience. Now, I just need to get the courage to do the 100 day challenge…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.