Introducing myself

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Introducing myself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lois Grassl
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Everybody. I am Lois from Minnesota, USA. I recently retired from a sort of mish-mash career path. My inner peace is calling me, and I want to improve my art skills. I know they are out there, but I have not had the opportunity to nurture in all those years. I love gardening, pets, knitting, crochet, weaving. I’m trying to learn to spin yarn, which is going just so-so. I have a young parakeet and we are getting to know each other.

Christy Peixoto
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Lois!

I’m Christy. I’m a tattoo apprentice and self taught artist who also loves to play music and DJ. I need to better my drawing / painting chops so I subscribed! I’m very excited to start learning the foundations of art and have a better understanding of design. What are you thinking of learning? What’s your parakeets name?

Lois Grassl
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Christy. I have been subscribed to something else, a weekly art party. It’s cute and I create some nice pieces, but also there is no sequence of events, no lesson plan. So that’s what I want — to start at the beginning with drawing skills, working up to painting. My parakeet is names BeBe. I’m pretty sure it’s a “she”, So she is either Bebe Neuwirth or Billy Bob Thornton (if she turns out to be male). BB, either way. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.