Hi I’m Jon (USA) and I want to learn to draw!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi I’m Jon (USA) and I want to learn to draw!

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Bouligny
    Participant
    No points.

Hi guys, I’ve been wanting to learn to draw for a while and saw all the glowing reviews on NMA around the internet and decide to give it a try. I’m a total beginner, so I’m trying “A Beginner’s Guide to Drawing” first and I’ve been loving it so far. I originally wanted to learn to draw to animate, but after looking around at the courses I think I’ll finish this first course and see where my interest lies afterwards.

I’m also starting a study group discord server for anyone who wants to get together and practice on a regular basis for “A Beginner’s Guide to Drawing” or just show off their improvements! Looking forward to anyone who comes to practice!

DISCORD SERVER

https://discord.gg/qzWMYehadK

Maria CMaria C
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Johnathan. I am Maria from Greece and I am a beginner, too. I am studying now two courses at the same time. The beginners guide and The fundamentals of observational drawing. I became a member of your discord and I would love to share our thoughts and assignments.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.