Hi I’m Dean from England

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi I’m Dean from England

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dean Emmett
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I took the plunge three days ago and decided to join. I drew and painted in my late teens early 20’s. I always wanted to be an animator but had to get a boring job instead because I did not take art at school or college. Started to paint and draw again 8 years ago I’m now the wrong side of 50 but want to keep improving, so decided to join. However day three of my trial and the website is down, so worried that I may pull the the plug as I work full time and have very little free time as it is. 😔

Alison
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Dean! Welcome aboard! I noticed that the website is down for me too but it was working yesterday. I’ve been subscribed for several weeks and there have been a couple of times it’s been down for maintenance, but it never lasted for too long. I wouldn’t give up just yet 🙂

Alison from America

David Jeters
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Today, I have been getting 404 errors – page not found. I have been member for a little over a week. This is the first time it has happened to me, so someone broke something on the website.

Dean Emmett
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks Alison I’m hoping to stay

Natalie MontelongoNatalie Montelongo
    Keymaster
    Administrator Badge
    No points.

Hello, @DavidJeters, are you still experiencing the 404 error? We apologize for the inconvenience.

Dean Emmett
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Had a few freezes when watching video but I’m  so keen To watch everything ill be staying

Annukka PuotiniemiAnnukka Puotiniemi
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Dean! Nice to meet you. I’m also new here. I’ve started drawing this spring, it’s such a good way to de-stress.

Annukka from Finland.

Dean Emmett
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Annukka, I love Finland, have skied in Levi. I love drawing and so far so good. Loved all the lessons so far

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the community, dean!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.