Hi I am Cem From TURKİYE

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hi I am Cem From TURKİYE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cem KARA
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello. I am very in here. So Actuaaly I do not know what I am doing exactly. Anyway. I learnt this education site from Steve Huston. I watched his videos at youtube and I love his philosphy. (Sorry for my english) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FItzRMjeZV8&t=1s this is the video that pulls me in.

I am too old to become a good drawer or illustrator etc. Anyway I started this journey almost 4 years ago. I got some courses in my small city. Whatever I learn is only from youtube videos. It is very difficult to learn without any coach. I probably here because I strongly need good advices.

I am not too young to spent my time for nonsense things. Maybe I can find some good friends who may tell me what should I do.

I HOPE.

Haidar
    Participant
    No points.

Hi Cem

Welcome to NMA! I’m sure you’ll find something useful or a lot here – it really is a golden resource. However, don’t get stuck in tutorials only – just as important to draw and practice on your own.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

I don’t think you can be too old or too young to learn to draw. I have taught students in their 70s and 80s and they have made remarkable progress. Welcome to the site! I recommend you check out the study group forum and maybe get involved with a group.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.