Hi all!

Discuss on Discord Register Free

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    André Girão TaufferAndré Girão Tauffer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I always liked drawing and creating stuff, and actually dreamed quite often about going to the art school but always ended up taking other paths, mainly for money… Anyways, in the end of my architectural graduation (some 3 years back) I decided to take an optional in oil painting just for the fun of it, and I loved everything about it, so I’ve been dedicating my free time to painting ever since.

Then last year I felt the roadblock we get into when we want to be good at stuff but don’t go get some education in it. Started taking a course I found here in Stockholm that fit with my wallet and schedule, but now it was cancelled due to the crisis. Then I decided signing in here.

And I’m overwhelmed by how much I’m loving the introduction to landscape. Damn, he makes it look so easy to mix the paints! So my goal is to mix colors as fast as Ben, years from now, and to devour the courses.

I don’t have an exact prefered topic, I like to try to represent different stuff from time to time. Landscape has been my greatest frustration, since I was only ever happy with one of my many tries.

Anyways, good to be here, loving the course and the fact that I can study everyday, and looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing!

If anyone gets curious to see my stuff you can check it on my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/B9wBfj-j2Mk/?igshid=fspbg3g6ks67

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the community! Glad you’re getting a lot from that course. We are very proud of that!

André Girão TaufferAndré Girão Tauffer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks Joshua! Yeah, I’m really loving each lesson! So glad the weather has been good the last couple days, so I can try this stuff out there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.