Hello! I’m Christian. Isn’t it overwhelming?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello! I’m Christian. Isn’t it overwhelming?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian Lauber
    Participant
    No points.

Hello all,

My name is Christian and I am from Sarasota, FL. I used to draw often as a child and into young adulthood. I moved to Sarasota to go to a prestigious art school, but ended up going for Business instead. While I am surrounded by talented artists, I find myself longing to be among them and to share my vision of the world. I found this amazing resource and am excited to get started, but I find myself overwhelmed by the content on the site. I wish I could find a roadmap to success here, and hope to rekindle my love of art and sharpen my skills like a sword.

I enjoy watercolors, superheroes, cowboys, and all sorts of things. I have so many ideas in my head, I just want to put them on paper in a way that’s pleasing to the eye.

Thank you for welcoming me,

Good luck and good art.

erikdenneserikdennes
    Participant
    No points.

Welcome Christian.  Glad to have you aboard.

I would recommend beginning with the fundamentals and beginning series.  There is a lot of content there that needs to be practiced and mastered.  Just jump in and keep drawing and posting.  Good Luck!!

Annukka PuotiniemiAnnukka Puotiniemi
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Christian!

I get your feeling of being overwhelmed. I feel like I should be taking several courses at once – there’s just so much to digest! I decided on Portrait Drawing for Beginners and I think I’ll also look at Sight-Size Drawing. Look forward to seeing your posts and drawings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.