Hello from Paris,France.

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello from Paris,France.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nelly
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello everyone,                                                                                                                                                                                                    My name is Nelly (aka Foxxy )from Paris,France, I studied drawing in art school, but it is still not enough to be a professional and be able to live from that. In France, schools favor style, the personal touch over pure technique. I am here to fill this gap and have a sufficiently solid foundations in perspective, lighting, anatomy and color theory to complete my training as a designer. And Finally realize my  projects. I would like to progress in figure drawing and start in environmental design so that I can put my characters in settings from my own univers. I touch a lot of things but progress slowly because I do nothing really consciously. I lack the theoretical and technical knowledge enough to go faster and level up my process I’m here for that.                                    Thank you to those who have had the courage to read me! ^^

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.