Hello From Ottawa (Canada)

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello From Ottawa (Canada)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chantal DupuisChantal Dupuis
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello!   Was just referred to this site by my friend and I am soooo glad he sent this to me!  I started painting 5 years ago, chance – vision issues and all that… wanting to “memorize” life and it’s critters before I potentially became too blind to do so.  I was lucky and had successful surgery but the painting “addiction” is set in and now I cannot go a day without painting or drawing.  As an adult learner, without any formal education in arts, it is difficult to find teachers or video lessons that I can really get into.   I have seen a few previews already here that I know I will thoroughly enjoy!!   I am NOT a portrait artist, maybe I will be later (when I grow up!) but for now I love landscapes and animal portraits and I am really enjoying it.  Looking forward to learning lots and lots!!    Here is something I am working on… struggling with the baby’s skin tones and really looking forward to seeing how the lessons here will help me with it!

Hope you are all staying safe and healthy!

Chantal

http://www.chantaldupuis.art

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

What an amazing story. I’m sure that this community is the right place for you, especially in getting the feedback from others that is so necessary for self learners. ❤️

Chantal DupuisChantal Dupuis
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thank you Joshua!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.