Hello from Germany

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello from Germany

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christopher G
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello,

I’m Christopher and I come from the middle of Germany. I started drawing (again) seriously about two years ago with a great passion about fine arts. Since this year and especially due the COVID19 crisis and staying at home, drawing has become a daily routine. Besides drawing i work 35 hours a week and the rest of the day i’m drawing, averaging between 1-6 hours, at the weekends sometimes up to eight hours. I grind really hard the last couple of months because my aim is to become a good draftsmen and than hopefuly becoming a good tattoo artist someday. My goal is to get an apprenticeship til the end of the year. Learning fine arts by oneself is a tough journey I guess but I think NMA is a great help, i’ll also do “drawabox” and online classes with Oliver Son as my teacher. So yeah, I’m excited to see how far I can advance my skills this year and the next years. In the next step I will post something i’ve done in the art critique forum, I think it’s always good to have a feedback, especially when you’re learning on your own.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Christopher, you sound very dedicated and that time you’re investing in drawing is more than enough to see great results. Please share your progress with the community here as you go!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.