Hello , ciaoo :-) i m Donatella from Swityerland

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello , ciaoo :-) i m Donatella from Swityerland

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

Hello dears , I m Donatella ,an Italian woman living in Switzerland. I find out your site on YouTube , with Steve Huston and i find it so incredible the lesson he give !! i Always wanted to start to get in to art world but i have been spending my life doing other staff like beeing a mamma and doing sports, but in my mind i Always thought that one day i should stard trayng seriously to express my self with Art. In sport i have learn that to get good performance i must train hard and with specific training set, and i have reach my goal thank to doing that.

What make it more special is the passion i put in everythings i do…. so let’s start with u ! i have been wacthing some tutorial in YouTube how to start drowing and after one week i find out that i really love the feeling i get when i learn new ways to express my self, but i need a very good teacher to show me the way in this wonderfull world !!

I just want to share my first work with graphite , this is where i start ; i m very curious to know where u will bring me !!!

greetings Donastart graphite

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the community! If you haven’t already checked out our beginner’s course I think that’s a great place to start here on the site. I look forward to seeing your work here on the forums!

Donatella Taghetti
    Participant
    No points.

Hello Joshua, yes , i already look to several lesson for beginners…. there is a lot to learn and i m already getting very excitated of drowing and see all painting lesson!! soon i will come on forum to share my experience!! :-))

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

That’s the risk. There’s so much that if you jump around from course to course too quickly you can get lost. So I recommend you start with a basic course in whichyou feel challenged but still comfortable and start putting some time in. In other words: a proper meal rather than a buffet!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.