Hello! -Anyone looking for Accountability Partners?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Hello! -Anyone looking for Accountability Partners?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JessicaJessica
    Participant
    No points.

Hello! I’m Jessica.  I’ve been studying with NMA for several years.  I’m so impressed with the content that has been added since I first discovered this amazing place.  I am a mother of 4 young ones and am finding it sometimes difficult to maintain any sort of schedule for art.  I was hoping to find someone (or a group of people) who are studying the head and figure and would be interested in teaming up for accountability and encouragement.  I’m currently working on Glenn Vilpu, Steve Huston, and Iliya Mirochnik’s lessons on the Head and Figures.  Anyone working through these and want to team up please let me know.

Have a great day!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome to the communica Jessica. I believe someone was looking for a study partner in the 100-day challenge forum a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we could make a forum for this…

JessicaJessica
    Participant
    No points.

That would be great! Thank you Joshua!

Tunwase Osinaike
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Jessica, wishing peace and blessings upon you and your family. This sounds like something I’ll be interested in because at the moment I’m also taking Glenn’s course on renaissance head drawing and have taken Steve’s as well as Chris legaspis which I highly recommend if you havent checked it out. I’ll be glad to be a sort of accountability partner. How do you want to go about this?

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

https://www.nma.art/forums/forum/study-groups/

Done! Maybe do a post here so anyone else interested can join up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.