Frankie’s 100 Day Challege: Figure and Head Challenge

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Frankie’s 100 Day Challege: Figure and Head Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello guys, my name’s Frankie, and my goal is to one day be working in the animation industry. I think it would be a good idea to take this challenge so I can see my progress and be consistent every day as well as recieve criticism from other artists. For this challenge I want to focus on figure drawing and head drawing so I will be following Glenn Vilppu’s Dynamic Gesture Drawing and Steve Huston’s Constructive Head Drawing course. My goal for this challenge is to be able to express emotion clearly through a figures body language and through facial expressions.

For this challenge each day I will:

Fill up one sketchbook page of head drawings

Fill up two sketchbook pages of figure drawings

Draw in graphite, colored pencil, or ink

Other things that I plan to do:

Sketch people from life doing everyday activities

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Here’s the first day of figure drawing from Glenn Vilppu’s course. I had gone through this course half way through but I decided to take it back to the beginning today and start from the Spherical forms lesson because I felt that I didn’t absorb the information/applied it well enough. I’ve also taken notes on the geography of the head.

FrankieFrankie
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.