Figure Drawing Poses for Critiques

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Figure Drawing Poses for Critiques

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hillary Chansavang
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi all! I’m a beginner and would really like some feedback on some of the figures I’ve been drawing. I’m trying to get the anatomy right and would love to hear on ways I can improve. Below are some 7-minute, 5-minute, and 2-minute poses.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

This is a good start. You want to start finding the corners inside the form (not just on the silhouette). Have you done Steve Huston’s beginner figure course yet? I think that would be a good place for you to practice getting more construction into your drawings. 👍🏼

Rey BustosRey Bustos
    No badges. No points.

Hillary, This is Mr. Rey here to help…I recorded a video for you to help with these drawings. Kudos to you for being open to suggestions, that is the sign of an artist that will only grow and grow. Thank you for trusting us at NMA, it is indeed my pleasure to help you. Mr.Rey
    Here, click on the link below…
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_SLCoS5nxPgb97z9EgEU3SH5zoPdaDz/view

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by Rey BustosRey Bustos.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Rey BustosRey Bustos.
    Hillary Chansavang
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Thanks so much guys! I went through Glenn Vilppu’s Figure Drawing course and drew some figures as I went along. The help is much appreciated! I’ll incorporate the tips mentioned in the video on my next drawings. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.