Eden’s Sketchbook

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Sketchbooks Eden’s Sketchbook

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

These are really nice! I love seeing this kind of sketchbook work. Feels like you get an insight into the explorative side. They feel, I don’t know – more authentic at the root of the artist’s mind. Anyway, would love to see more of these 🙂

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Figures from imagination on iPad. I’m about to take Glenn Vilppu’s Renaissance Figure Drawing course and putting these in here as a ‘before’ pic. So here is my current ability to draw figures from imagination. I really need to work on hands and feet… and position of the head… and practically everything else. I am loving Glenn Vilppu’s teachings so far! They are so eye opening!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Eden.
    Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Pretty solid imagination pieces to start with. Focus on thinking about the weight of the body on the supporting structures of the legs. Where is the weight and where is the balance.

You are going to love Glenn’s courses but keep in mind that this is a very advanced way to work and it will be difficult. 🙏🏼

Participant
    No badges. No points.

These are such amazing before pics, so so good. All the best for the course, keep us updated with how it goes. I’m wanting to do Vilppu,s course after I finish Karl Gnass’ Spirit of the Pose

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Here are some more practice figures on iPad. The black ones from imagination and the red ones were drawing along with Vilppu.

So far I am really loving Glenn’s Renaissance drawing course. It is difficult but I love this kind of drawing.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Eden.
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Nice ones Eden. I like how you’re getting more flow to your line work

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks, Josseline…. I am trying…. But I am afraid I will never get better. Everything I make and draw is such an eye sore 🙁

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

I think your work is full of creativity and invention and it has a lot of potential. Not to mention you are learning and improving very quickly. Keep at it and please keep posting and staying connected. We can help each other grow and stay motivated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.