Eden’s New 100 Day Challenge – Russian Academic Drawing

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Challenges & Activities 100 Day Art Challenge Eden’s New 100 Day Challenge – Russian Academic Drawing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Okay, so I tried this challenge once and fell off the wagon. But here I am trying again. I’ve been doing the Russian Academic Drawing with coaching from Iliya and I am on Part 8: The Skull. I’m posting here now to join the challenge with everyone else and because I am feeling a little isolated drawing at home alone so much. My goal for this challenge is to post my work each day — even if it’s just a few sketches. I fell off posting for the past month, but I want to be part of the community so this is my effort to be visible and show people what I am doing.

I have been working on the Russian course for the past five weeks. I finished one skull drawing yesterday and today am studying the individual bones.

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome back! Awesome drawing. Huge improvement!

NatachaNatacha
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Eden, welcome back ! That’s an amazing drawing to start this challenge, can’t wait to see more 🙂

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Day 2 – Cranium Sketches

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Thanks Joshua and Natacha! I have a goal to finish this course, so hopefully this challenge will help!

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Day 3 – started on this second skull.

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Day 4

Eden
    Participant
    No points.

Day 5 – Finished for now. Struggling with half tones. I’m going to move on with the lessons but revisit this later when I better understand what I’m looking at.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.