Drawing 3d virtual models are the same like real object?

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art Discussion Drawing Drawing 3d virtual models are the same like real object?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Athanasios Pappas
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Good Afternoon everyone

I have a question and I’ll appreciate it if you can help me

In general they saying the best way to learn to drawing it’s to use real object and not reference picture  on New Masters Academy has also 3D modelings ,the 3D. Modelings it’s like you are drawing a real object? What do you think?

barbjcc
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

When it comes to learning to draw, both using real objects and reference pictures can be effective methods. Using real objects can provide you with a three-dimensional understanding of the object’s form, texture, and lighting. Regarding 3D modeling, it can be a useful tool for artists to use when learning to draw. 3D models can provide a realistic representation of an object, allowing artists to study its form and lighting from various angles. It can also be helpful for creating more complex compositions, as artists can manipulate the 3D model to create their desired composition. 3D models can be a helpful tool, but they don’t provide the same level of understanding and experience as drawing from real-life objects. Therefore, I think it’s best to use both methods in combination to improve your drawing skills.

barbjcc
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

When it comes to learning to draw, both using real objects and reference pictures can be effective methods. Using real objects can provide you with a three-dimensional understanding of the object’s form, texture, and lighting. Regarding 3D modeling, it can be a useful tool for artists to use when learning to draw. 3D models can provide a realistic representation of an object, allowing artists to study its form and lighting from various angles. It can also be helpful for creating more complex compositions, as artists can manipulate the 3D model to create their desired composition. 3D models can be a helpful tool, but they don’t provide the same level of understanding and experience as drawing from real-life objects. Therefore, I think it’s best to use both methods in combination to improve your drawing skills.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.