Day One. From Deep in the Heart of Texas

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Start Here: Introduce Yourself! Day One. From Deep in the Heart of Texas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DeepDeep
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Today is my first day on NMA. Hello to everyone and looking forward to jumping in head first and growing artistically. From painting to drawing and sculpting (and even dancing), so ecstatic to let my passion projects take up more room in my heart and life. I work as a healer during the day and am ready for my passionate art projects of night to go to the next level, the next reach.

Proud of you all for showing up as well.

Best of Health,

Deep

Romel MadrayRomel Madray
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Deep, Nice to see someone here. I really do need to get into the community. Started this month in effect to take art more seriously and progress. What’s your medium, preferences, favourite artists, paintings etc?

Still trying to figure that out, as I just like art stuff.

Kind regards from Trinidad.

BTW: Is Deep a reference to the character in the “Boys”

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Welcome, to the community deep (and Romel)! A great way to get started here is to start a 100 day challenge and try to join a study group. I look forward to seeing work from both of you. 🙏🏼

Jerry Spivak
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Nice to meet you Deep, and may your passion fuel you for artmaking.

Raven KushnerRaven Kushner
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello Deep,

I recently moved from California to Houston. And I’m new here at the Academy. Nice to meet you and good luck with your studies!😁

DeepDeep
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

@Romel – Awesome. I am expanding my horizons. Mostly painting, watercolor, acrylic, soon oil, and sculpture. Love Dali, realist masters and surrealists

@Joshua – Great advice. Time to put more discipline in. Will give it a go.

@Jerry – thank you !

@Raven  – Nice. Welcome to Texas. Like your work. That is awesome you already have a website up and are showcasing yourself. Way to go

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.