Critique welcome: Woman in sitting pose sketch

Discuss on Discord Register Free

home Forums Art & Artwork Open Critique Critique welcome: Woman in sitting pose sketch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DietmarScheerer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi! I’m a serious amateur in art and was with NMA for a year. The classes are awesome and I’ve learned so much from different teachers. After this wonderful NMA year life happened and I’ve been working in the health care section ever since, with not much time left for practicing art. I’m happy and am really grateful for this free critique opportunity, here’s my sketch sometime ago, please have a look at just the middle one, thanks!

Joshua JacoboJoshua Jacobo
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Dietmar, hang in there. Healthcare professionals are the front line right now.

I critiqued your work in this video: https://www.nma.art/forums/topic/free-student-video-critiques-by-joshua-jacobo/

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Dietmar

I watched Joshua’s critique of your drawings – you did a great job with these and doing seriously well for a serious amateur! ( which I think you’re not). I learned from hearing and seeing the critiques, so thanks for sharing it. Keep up the work!

DietmarScheerer
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Josseline,

Thank you for your supportive comment, I’ve learned from the critiques, too, some about the art and some about myself. Maybe we’ll see your work in the critiques? Cheers!

Josseline JeriaJosseline Jeria
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Indeed. Our art provides insights into ourselves, opportunities to explore within and do some deep soul work.

I’ve had some issues uploading, but I will have some up soonish 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.